Customer Service Representative / Client Project Manager
Five Maples Development Communications is looking for a stand-out customer service person to manage the creation and production of direct mail projects.
Do you want to help mission-driven organizations such as colleges, hospitals, environmental and social service agencies achieve their goals, help people in need, and make the world a better place? Would you like to work on a fast paced yet supportive and diplomatic team?
Do you like organizing all the details to bring a complex project through to completion? Have you demonstrated the smarts and discipline to get the details right and stay on schedule?
The Client Project Manager:
- Creates quotes and production work orders
- Works with clients, internal sales, production colleagues, and vendors to setup jobs
- Manages client job through production and billing and keeps job on track
- Proofreads materials to be printed for correct layout, spelling, and grammar
- Keeps good personal relationships with customers by phone and e-mail
- Follows up with clients prior to expected projects/mailings and after completed projects
- Advises clients on best way to work with data, design mail pieces, meet postal regulations, and achieve the best results
- Ensures the client is satisfied and that the relationship is going well
Here’s what will make you successful in this position:
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and procedures
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with accuracy
- Staying focused in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong administrative skills
- A friendly, engaging personality
- Asking, rather than assuming you know what clients want
- Knowing when to figure something out for yourself and when to ask a colleague for help
- Fast, accurate typing
- Good spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Basic math skills
- Rapidly learning and using software on a desktop computer
- Able to adapt and “shift gears” easily
Five Maples will train you in the complex details of postal regulations, direct mail, and printing. Even so, it takes about 2 years to become fully effective as a Client Project Manager – and the learning never ends.
This full time job is located at our plant in Putney, VT. Expect to work up to 50 hours per week during the fall fundraising season (with paid overtime of course).
About Five Maples:
Five Maples is a company offering a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits. Benefits include paid holidays, paid time off starting at 2 weeks per year, a monthly contribution toward the employee’s choice of 10 different company sponsored health insurance plans, a 401k plan with company match and disability insurance.
To learn more about our company and the customers you would help, explore our website at fivemaples.com.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, e-mail your resume to: Jillian Hobday, Director of Creative & Client Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be required to take two short, online, pre-interview tests for this position. Take the test here. Resumes will not be considered until the tests have been completed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour